2. Whohou.com offers a Program that allows Members to earn cash back on purchases made through merchants linked from whohou.com ("Cash Back"). Joining and using whohou.com requires you to input certain persona information such as your name and email. Whohou.com does not sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties and whohou.com does not spam its Members. Whohou.com generates revenue by referring buyers (Members) to affiliated merchants and distributes the revenue to pay Members Cash Back on purchases made through merchants linked from whohou.com.
3. You understand that by using our service and by becoming a Member of our Program, your whohou.com account is your sole responsibility. In addition, whohou.com is not responsible for any additional charges from affiliated merchants that you may incur for using our Program, including data or other telecommunication or Internet or wireless service provider fees.
5. Each whohou.com is intended to apply to a single user. Should you choose to share your account with others, you agree that you are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur through your account. You will promptly notify whohou.com if you become aware of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
6. We may terminate or suspend your account at any time, without notice to you, if we believe your use of the Program breaches the Terms.
7. Earning a portion of your purchases as Cash Back is straightforward. Sign in with your whohou.com account, search for products on whohou.com, and click on the product links in the search results, and complete the purchase on our affiliated merchants to earn Cash Back on the net purchase amount. Specific Cash Back amounts will vary by product and affiliated merchant.
8. Refunds or cancelled orders will also reflect on your account as negative Cash Back adjustments.
9. To earn Cash Back, you must be logged in and complete your purchase during the same shopping session you start after clicking on a product link on whohou.com. If you visit other sites before completing your purchase, your purchase might not be tracked properly and you might not earn Cash Back on your purchase.
10. If you disable cookies on your computer you will also not be able to earn Cash Back, as cookies are used to track and authenticate you and purchases generated through your account.
11. To receive payment of accrued Cash Back on whohou.com, you must establish and maintain an active account with whohou.com, with the information necessary to process your payment, such as a valid PayPal email address. Whohou.com will transfer Cash Back payments through PayPal. It is your responsibility to ensure that the PayPal email address associated with your account profile is accurate.
12. Whohou.com pays its Members accrued Cash Back every month in United States dollars (USD) via PayPal. Within the first week of every month, the total earned for the previous month will be calculated and associated with a Payout Record. Then each Payout Record will be processed 2-3 weeks from the record creation date. For example, for Cash Back earned in January, a Payout Record will be generated within the first week of February, and the Payout Record for January will be processed before the end of February.
13. Each Payout Record will contain both positive transactions on verified sales, and negative transactions on refunds and cancelled orders.
14. Sales and Cash Back payments relating to purchases made through your account may be delayed by up to 3 business days due to delayed processing and reporting by our affiliated merchants. We do our best to minimize any delay on reporting and payments.
15. You may not use your whohou.com account to perform fraudulent activities such as making purchases with stolen payment methods and information. Whohou.com reserves the right to delay or deny payment for any purchase completed on our affiliated merchant websites, and is not responsible for any credits or debits made to and from your account.
16. You must be logged into whohou.com and enter your password to make changes to your account information including payment preferences. You may check your account status, recent earning history and payout records at any time within My Whohou.
17. By signing up as a Member of whohou.com, you agree to receive communications that are account and membership related, as well as periodic marketing emails on information available to whohou.com Members.
18. Any failure to comply with our Terms, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of Cash Back rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to whouhou.com or its affiliates may result in the termination of your account, participation in the Program, and forfeiture of your accrued Cash Back rewards.
19. The determination of whether or not a purchase made through a whohou.com merchant qualifies for Cash Back is at the sole discretion of whohou.com. Affiliated merchants may fail to report a transaction to whohou.com or withhold payments to whohou.com. Whohou.com reserves the right to cancel the Cash Back associated with any transaction.
20. If whohou.com has any reason to suspect fraudulent activity associated with your account, whohou.com reserves the right to delay or without payment of Cash Back. You give whohou.com full permissions to review your account with affiliated merchants where whohou.com suspects fraudulent activity.
21. Whohou.com is not responsible for lost or stolen payments. Whohou.com is not responsible for payments delivered to the wrong recipient through no fault of whohou.com, or for payment errors made by third party payment processors such as PayPal.
22. It is your responsibility to check your account regularly to ensure that Cash Back has been properly credited and paid, and that your account balance is accurate.
23. You may be taxed on your receipt of Cash Back payments. In all instances, you will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your Cash Back payments.
24. Whohou.com is not responsible, and will not be liable to you or anyone else, for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with your whohou.com Member account. You agree to indemnify and hold whohou.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any party due to or arising out of a Member's use of the Program.
25. Whohou.com provides its website and the information on the website on an "as is, where is" basis, and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements with respect to the websites or the information, including without limitation, warranties as to merchantability, operation, non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, currency, reliability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Whohou.com reserves the right to terminate the Program at any time with or without notice. Whohou.com does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the quality or accuracy of advertisements for any products or services offered or provided by affiliated merchants in conjunction with the Program. In addition, whohou.com does not warrant that access to this site, or use of the Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and whohou.com assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access or inability to access whohou.com or use the Program.
26. Further, whohou.com does not represent or warrant that the Applications will be available and meet a Member's requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, difficulties in use, defects, incompatibility, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for taking protection and backup of data and/or equipment and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
27. The Program and its associated services of whohou.com that are described or made available may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Whohou.com may modify the Terms from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation in the Program after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. It is your responsibility to check our Terms on our website regularly. If you do not agree to any modification of our Terms, you must immediately cease participation in the Program.